Saturday, September 12, 2009

Laylatul Qadr Qur'an

I like this recitation - it is clear and beautiful to me.

Recommended for reciting on Laylatul Qadr:

Surah Qadr (short Surah, recommended to recite many times)



Surah 44 - The Smoke


Surah 30 - The Romans




Surah 29 - The Spider




Surah 36 - YaSin (Recommended to recite 3 times - here with transliteration - follow along if you wish, insha'allah)




As an aside, I decided the main focus of my prayers, aside from asking for the well-being of my family and loved ones, is simply for contentment in all occasions. I pray for increased gratitude to Allah swt, guidance and forgiveness for those who seek them, blessings on the Prophet (saw) and the Ahlulbayt (sa), good of this world and Hereafter for all believers in all times and places.

No comments: