Sunday, January 4, 2009

ziyarat jamia

Peace be with you, O the Messenger of Allah!

Peace be with you, O the Prophet of Allah!

Peace be with you, O he who is chosen by Allah as the most select of men;

and the custodian of His revelations!

Peace be with you, O my Mawlaa!

O Leader-in-Chief of the faithfuls!

Peace be with you, O my Mawlaa!

You are the decisive argument of Allah over the Mankind, the (only authorised) gate (passage) unto His wisdom, the executor of His Prophet's will, his successor, after him, among his followers; may Allah curse and #### the people who usurped your rights, made a stand against you and then deserted, and I seperate myself from them and their followers to take refuge with you.

peace be with you, O Fatimah, free from worldly and sensuous concerns!

Peace be with you, O the pride of the whole mankind!

Peace be with you, O daughter of the Messenger of Allah, the Lord of the worlds, (Allah's blessings be on you and him)!

Peace be with you, O the mother of Hasan and Husayn!

May Allah take appropriate action against the people who usurped your rights, and took away from you that which Allah made lawful for you,

I seperate myself from them and their followers to take refuge with you.

Peace be with you, O my Mawlaa!

O Aba Muhammad, Hassan, the pure and just who gave his wealth to the poor!

Peace be with you, O my Mawlaa!

May the curse of Allah be upon the people who killed you, ganged up against you to make a bargain, and formed an alliance to oppose you,

I seperate myself from them and their followers to take refuge with you.

Peace be with you, O my Mawlaa!

O Aba Abdillah, Husayn son of Ali, blessings of Allah be on you, on your father, on your grandfather, Muhammad, (blessings of Allah be on him and on his children),

may the curse of Allah be on the people who deemed shedding of your blood lawful;

may the curse of Allah be on the people who killed you and thought with impunity that it was permissable to tear the thy womanfolk;

may the curse of Allah be on their comrades and followers;

may the curse of Allah be on those who did the spadework and prepared the ground to make your killing possible;

I seperate myself from them and take refuge with Allah and you.

Peace be with you, O my Mawlaa!

O Aba Muhammad, Ali son of Husayn!

Peace be upon you, O my Mawlaa!

O Aba Jaa'far, Muhammad son of Ali!

Peace be upon you, O my Mawlaa!

O Aba Abdillah, Ja'afar son of Muhammad!

Peace be upon you, O my Mawlaa!

O Abal Hassan, Moosa son of Jaa'far!

Peace be upon you, O my Mawlaa!

O Abal Hasan, Ali son of Moosa!

Peace be upon you, O my Mawlaa!

O Aba Jaa'far, Muhammad son of Ali!

Peace be upon you, O my Mawlaa!

O Abal Hasan, Ali son of Muhammad!

Peace be upon you, O my Mawlaa!

O Aba Muhammad, Hasan son of Ali!

Peace be upon you, O my Mawlaa!

O Abal Qasim, Muhammad son of Hasan!

the authority in force!

Blessings of Allah be on you and your pure and pious family.

O my masters!

All of you are my advocates to obtain remission for my wrong-doings and lapses.

I believe in Allah and in that which has been given to you, the last of you is as dear and near to me as the first.

I separate myself from gods of magic, sorcery; and the idols of Lat and Uzzaa.

O my masters, I make my peace with those who submit to you,

I take the field against those who wage war on you,

I oppose those who commit injustice to you,

I make friends with those who stand by you, till the Day of Judgement.

May the curse of Allah be on those who took liberties with you and usurped your rights.

May the curse of Allah be on their comrades, their followers and on those who propagate their ideology.

I take refuge with Allah and (all of) you.

No comments: